Monday, January 26, 2004

hey you guyss! today is the 26th! if you people dont know wot im talking bout,we got together on this date 7 mths ago! and here we are 7 mths after,still going VERY stRong!
Oh...testimonial timeee!ahah x)

It was really by God's grace that we met. that faithful evening during a cellgroup easter bbq.I plucked up my courage to invite him for a game of volleyball.he was having his potato salad and promised to join us after finishing his salad.half an hour or an hour later,i realised that he was still having his potato salad!but he finally finished it and came to join us.All of us really had loads of fun.
We then went into Jeryn's place to cool off.we were sitting by the piano,and he came along asking for permission to have my picture taken.well,me being shy didnt want to as i was sweaty and disgusting,but he insisted.so he took one picture!lol.!
after that , everybody left...i went home wondering why did he not take my number,but instead took my picture.was very weird!
------------------------------------------------------------SKIP----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the day before my bday,he called me to wish me.sweet guy i tell you! but couldnt join us at sakae cause he had soccer training.thats bout it!x)
ohhh!on the day of my bday,he gave me flowers! roses!so sweet...he actually waited a long time for me.x)))))))))))
I am indeed deeply in love with this Guy who is none other than John Ji,Neo aKa my spongebobbananababyboy! x))))

Darling:
I love you with all my heart and soul.
I am the scriptwriter and you are the editor and God is the director
Happy 7th monthsery darling! x))))))